- www.xkcd.com: "a webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, & language." this one is my favorite so far.... http://xkcd.com/267/
- Being Peace by Thich Nhat Hanh, Rachel Neumann, Jack Kornfield - "If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace."
- Bike as you are!: http://www.yesmagazine.org/issues/a-resilient-community/bike-as-you-are
- YES! Magazine: http://www.yesmagazine.org/
- Playing for Change Foundation. Peace Through Music. Here's just one song of many from Playing For Change: Chanda Mama It brings happy tears to my eyes.
- Peaceful Uprising, Defending a Livable Future Through Empowering Nonviolent Action: http://www.peacefuluprising.org/
- 350.org, Building a Global Movement to Solve the Climate Crisis: http://350.org/
- New Belgium Brewing Company. I don't drink that much beer, but when I do drink beer I like Fat Tire and a few other offerings from the New Belgium Brewing Company in Fort Collins, Colorado. They are all about joyful, imaginative, sustainability!! Tour de Fat
- Earthships & Serendipity. here's a little blog on the subject. What is an Earthship? It's a radically sustainable home built of recycled materials...http://earthship.com/ Here's a link to some of my photos from when my husband and I went and stayed in an Earthship near Taos, New Mexico. I absolutely love it!
- Inspired by Iceland and Emiliana Torrini. My heart is beating like a jungle drum. Yep. Made me cry and laugh at the same time. It makes me long to go back to Iceland.
- some more songs I like, for listening and sometimes for dancing and sometimes for singing along.
MC Yogi, Give Love
Macy Gray, Beauty In The World
Jack Johnson, The Sharing Song
Mason Jennings, I Love You And Buddha Too
Ben Harper, With My Own Two Hands
Madonna, Ray of Light
Michael Franti & Spearhead, Say Hey (I Love You)
- Where the Hell is Matt? Dancing Badly Around the World. I can't help it. It's just one of my very favorite things ever. and, inexplicably, this makes me cry each and every time that I watch it... http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/videos.shtm
- Off The Mat, Into The World & The Engage Network The video that pushed me over the edge and into commitment to take my own yoga off the mat and into the world and to manifest change for good in the world.... Seane Corn talks about yogis helping children in Cambodia.
- The Third & The Seventh, a film. 12 and a half minutes of visual and musical gorgeousness.