Thursday, November 11, 2010

gratitude, joy, love

I am overwhelmed with gratitude.  I'm so overwhelmed that I cannot type why. 

I am becoming something new, something I have no words or images to describe. 

I want to describe it, I want to tell what's going on inside of me, but first I have to experience it, to feel it, to live it. 

I'm living and loving in a way that feels new and good and indescribable. 

I'll share in words and images as soon as it is time.

Right now, all I can say is that I have deep gratitude, deep joy, deep love for the amazing universe of which we are all a part and not the tiniest little bit of fear.  This is new-- but also ancient. 

breathing in, breathing out, bowing in awe.

3 comments:

  1. It might be something in the stars, I'm also beginning to wonder if life isn't a whole lot sweeter than I'd imagined possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Dawn... it's so big you can't get your arms around it! I had such an illumination experience this summer! it was just jaw-dropping...!! Beautiful expression you've made! I hear ya!

    ReplyDelete